Business Advisory Experience
To protect my clients' privacy I no longer publish client lists.
Over the last 21 years Jason has helped hundreds of clients in Australia, the US and the UK. His clients have ranged from start-ups, family trusts, family groups, SMEs, local government, universities, state governments, private companies, public companies and high net worth individuals and families.
Jason has performed planing, strategy, operational and restructuring roles across a wide range of industry sectors including:
- Agribusiness / agriculture: aquaculture, beef cattle, cotton, cropping, deers, egg production, dryland canola, dryland cottton, dairy, dryland sorghum, dryland wheat, ginseng, irrigated cotton, irrigation schemes, piggeries, wasabi, water storage.
- Biotechnology: diagnostic instrumentation, drug development, reagent supply chain systems
- Forestry: blue-gum plantations, managed investment schemes, MIS, native forests, speciality timber harvesting
- Import/Export and Distribution: beauty consumables, luggage, manchester, roadside safety products
- Information Technology and electronics: audio post-production, enterprise search, lighting electronics, point-of-use dispensing, refrigerated robotics, search, search engine optimisation, vending robotics, web based benchmarking systems, web based manufacturing workflow systems, web content management, website development
- Recycling: PET recycling, rubber recycling, tyre re-manufacture
- Property development:- agricultural, contaminated sites, commercial, industrial, residential
- Tourism: - accommodation, attractions, events and hospitality
With express client permission and authority, Jason may disclose relevant client experience in specific new business proposals.